OFFICE RE-OPENING: WE RETURN PREPARED
We are pleased to announce that on 11 May our retail offices will re-open to offer in-person services.
In an effort to guarantee your safety and that of our team—our top priority—we will implement the following safety measures upon re-opening:
- We will establish a prior appointment system that reserves a block of time for a single onsite sales visit, with no waiting required. We will also ensure individualised customer care with due physical distancing and protective partitions.
- We will clean and disinfect our facilities twice a day, paying special attention to frequently contacted surfaces. We will also clean and disinfect workstations and service points after each visit.
- We will offer preferential treatment to those over 65, whose visits must coincide with the established timeframes for walks and physical activity.
- We will ensure proper ventilation of our retail premises.
- Gloves, masks and hand sanitizer will be made available.
- Restrooms may not be used, unless strictly necessary.
For those who prefer not to visit our retail offices, we offer the option of a video call with one of our sales representatives, and we remain at your full disposal via our regular customer service phone lines and email.