1. Name of the holder. This website, which is hosted at https://aq-acentor.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”), has been designed, prepared, created and made publicly available by AQ ACENTOR DEVELOPMENT SL (hereinafter, “AQ ACENTOR”), a commercial company with registered office at Emperador Castellana Tower, Paseo de la Castellana 259 D, 14th floor, 28046 Madrid, Spain and with Tax Code (NIF) B87531562. It is entered at Madrid Mercantile Registry on Page M-622179, Volume 34584, Sheet 30. You are hereby informed that AQ ACENTOR is a company that belongs to the Aquila Group (a Group that includes AQ Acentor Development, S.L. and subsidiaries, in accordance with the definition set out in Article 42 of the Spanish Commercial Code). The aim of this Website is to offer information on the products and services provided by AQ ACENTOR and the real estate developments in which AQ ACENTOR or its partner companies are involved as construction agents, as well as to provide channels through which Users who are interested in such products may remain in contact with AQ ACENTOR. To report or resolve any incident or issue that may arise regarding access to and browsing the Website, or any matter relating to the content published on the Website, AQ ACENTOR hereby informs Users of the following direct and effective means of communication:
- Email address: AdministrationAquilaSpain@aquila-capital.com
- Postal address: Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana 259 D, Planta 14, 28046 Madrid, Spain.
4. Use of the Website. The AQ ACENTOR Website contains information on the real estate developments that the company is involved in and a variety of aspects relating to these developments (hereinafter, the “Content”), all of which may be accessed by Users. Users undertake to make proper use of the Content and the services offered by AQ ACENTOR and, for non-limiting information purposes, they furthermore undertake not to use them (i) to engage in unlawful or illegal activities or any activities that are contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of AQ ACENTOR, its suppliers or any third party, or to introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems that are liable to result in the aforementioned damage. Some of the Content published by AQ ACENTOR is the responsibility of third-party partner companies or other organisations in the Aquila Group that operate via the Website. Unless otherwise stated, the said content shall not constitute a pre-contractual offer by AQ ACENTOR, and Users accept that AQ ACENTOR has no liability for the damage of any kind that is caused as the result of a contractual or extra-contractual relationship between a User and the third-party organisation to which it has been introduced by AQ ACENTOR. In any case, Users shall be solely and exclusively liable for any interactions that they may establish using this Website.
6. Intellectual and industrial property. AQ ACENTOR or one of the companies in the Aquila Group, are the owners, either directly or as licensees, of all the intellectual and industrial property rights attached to their websites and to all the elements contained on those websites, which belong to AQ ACENTOR or its licensors. All rights reserved. The reproduction, distribution and public broadcast of all or some of the contents of this website for any purposes, including any method of making such content available, is expressly prohibited, regardless of the medium or technical means used, without authorisation from AQ ACENTOR. Users hereby undertake to respect the Intellectual Property Rights held by AQ ACENTOR. Users shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protective device or security system that may have been installed on this website.
7. Exclusion of guarantees and liability. AQ ACENTOR cannot guarantee the reliability, use or veracity of the services, content or information offered via the Website. As a consequence, AQ ACENTOR does not guarantee and shall not accept liability for: (i) the continuity of content on the Website; (ii) the absence of mistakes in the said content or products; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or the server on which it is hosted; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the unassailability of the security measures adopted; (v) the inoperability or lack of performance of the content and products offered on the Website; (vi) any harm or damage that may be caused, either to themselves or to any third party, by persons who infringe the terms and conditions, rules and instructions that AQ ACENTOR has established for its Website, or as the result of a violation of the Website’s security systems. Nevertheless, AQ ACENTOR declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its capabilities and the possibilities of current technology, to ensure the functioning of the website and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users. If a User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is unlawful, illegal, contrary to the law or may represent an infringement of any intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he/she must immediately inform AQ ACENTOR so that it may proceed to adopt the relevant measures.
8. Modification of the contents of these terms and conditions and their duration. AQ ACENTOR reserves the right to make any changes to this Website that it deems appropriate, without prior notice, and it may change, delete or add to both the content and services offered via the Website and modify the way in which such content and services are presented or arranged on the Website. AQ ACENTOR also reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Once modified, they shall be published on the Website. These terms and conditions shall remain valid for as long as they are shown, and they shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published terms and conditions.
9. Links. In the event that the Website offers links or hyperlinks to other Internet websites, AQ ACENTOR shall not exercise any kind of control over those sites and their content. Under no circumstances shall AQ ACENTOR assume liability of any kind for the contents of a link belonging to another party’s Website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the links to other Internet websites. Furthermore, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or stakeholding with the organisations being linked to, unless expressly stated otherwise.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction. Relations between AQ ACENTOR and Users shall be governed by current Spanish law, and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
13.- Non-contractual images. All the plans and images have no contractual or binding value for AQ ACENTOR and may experience variations due to technical, legal, administrative requirements or at the initiative of AQ ACENTOR, without this implying a reduction in the level of quality.
All the furniture is decorative, not forming part of the project or the quality report of the corresponding promotion.