Who is the data controller for your personal data?
The data controller, responsible for the processing of personal data, is the entity AQ Acentor Development, S.L., with registered offices in Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana 259 D, Planta 14, 28046 Madrid, Spain, with tax identification number B87531562 (hereinafter, “AQ ACENTOR”).
We inform you that AQ ACENTOR is owned by the Aquila Group (which includes AQ Acentor Development, S.L. and subsidiaries of the Group within the meaning of article 42 of the Spanish Code of Commerce [Código de Comercio]).
AQ ACENTOR has formally appointed a Data Privacy Officer, who can be contacted via the following communication channel email@example.com.
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
The personal data processed through this website or through other channels made available by AQ ACENTOR can be processed by AQ ACENTOR for the following purposes:
- To maintain contact between AQ ACENTOR and the User and manage queries submitted by the User via the “Contact” tab of this web page or through our contact telephone number.
- We’ll call you. To contact Users if they express interest in a promotion and provide us with their details through the forms made available for this purpose.
- Sending out advertising and promotions If the User provides their consent for us to do so, we will send advertising or promotional information that might be of interest through the post, by phone or electronically (email, SMS and other electronic means of communication) concerning the products or services that AQ ACENTOR commercialises and/or products or services made available by the Group to which AQ ACENTOR belongs. You can view a list of entities owned by the Aquila Group via the following link: https://www.aquila-capital.de/en/about-us/who-we-are.
- Conducting statistical analysis and market studies for the improvement of services. These are always non-invasive analyses that allow us to improve our services and the technology applied to them.
Which data are processed and from which sources are they obtained?
The data processed by AQ ACENTOR on this web page come from the following sources:
- Data provided by the User using the forms made available through this web page.
- Data generated as a result of the development, processing, and management of the relationship established between the user and AC ACENTOR.
AQ ACENTOR is entitled to process the following types of personal data:
- Identifying information, such as your first and last name.
- Contact details, such as your telephone number or e-mail address.
- Any other types of data provided through the free text fields included in the forms on the website.
- Other types of information such as IP address, browser or operating system, when required in order to browse the website properly.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
AQ ACENTOR processes your personal data in accordance with the following legitimate grounds:
- For the purposes of “Contact” and “We’ll call you”, our legitimate grounds will be the management of the legal relationship established, which originates when you submit a query through the corresponding form, or through the form of a real estate portal to which we are linked, or through our contact telephone numbers.
- For the purpose of “Sending out advertising and promotions”, the legal grounds will be the consent granted by the User when checking the box provided for that purpose.
- For the purpose of “Conducting statistical analysis and market studies for the improvement of services”, the grounds will be our legitimate interest.
Who are the recipients of your data?
How long will we store your data?
AQ ACENTOR shall retain your personal data for as long as required to achieve the intended purpose or purposes of processing.
Subsequently, provided that the user has not exercised their right of erasure, their data will be kept during the applicable legal periods, taking into account the type of the data as well as the purpose of their processing.
In any case, the user may request detailed information about the data storage periods applied by AQ ACENTOR by contacting our Data Protection Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which personal data must you provide in each case and what must you guarantee?
AQ ACENTOR informs Users that, when personal data are obtained through a form made available on our website, the user must provide at least the data marked with an asterisk (*). Should the User fail to provide any data deemed to be required, AQ ACENTOR will not be able to deal with the User’s query or request.
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and is responsible for any harm or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
What are your rights over your personal data?
AQ ACENTOR informs you that you have the right to receive confirmation of whether we are processing personal data affecting you or not.
AQ ACENTOR also informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Accessing your data: You have the right to access your data to find out which personal data concerning you we are processing.
- Requesting the rectification or erasure of your data: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data that you regard as inaccurate and which concern you, and are processed by AQ ACENTOR, as well as the right to request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Requesting the limitation of the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to request that we limit the processing of your data. If you have requested that we limit the processing of certain data, we will only keep said data with regard to bringing claims or defending our position in such an event.
- Data portability Under certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us, in a commonly used structured format that is automatically readable, and for AQ ACENTOR to transfer these data to another controller.
- Objecting to the processing of your data: Under certain circumstances and for reasons connected to your specific situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will cease processing them unless we must continue to do so for legitimate imperative reasons or with regard to bringing claims or defending our position in such an event.
We would like to remind you that you have the right to oppose, at any time, the sending of advertising regarding products and services offered by AQ ACENTOR, as well as to withdraw any consent provided previously regarding the processing of your data, although this will not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal.
AQ ACENTOR informs you that you may exercise your rights concerning your personal data by writing to AQ ACENTOR, reference “Exercise of rights – AQ ACENTOR”, attaching a copy of both sides of your national identification number, foreign citizen identification number, passport or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
You can do so by writing to either of the following addresses:
- AQ Acentor Development, S.L., Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana 259 D, Planta 14, 28046 Madrid, España.
AQ ACENTOR will provide the information requested within a maximum period of 1 month from the date the request is received, although please note that this period could be extended up to a further 2 months depending on the complexity and the number of requests received.
Finally, AQ ACENTOR informs you that you may file a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, which in Spain is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (www.aepd.es). However, in the first instance, you may file a claim with our Data Privacy Officer, email@example.com, who will deal with the claim within a maximum of two months.