Who is the Personal Data Controller?
The Personal Data Controller is the entity AQ Acentor Development, S.L.U., whose address is Edificio Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana, 259 D, 28046 Madrid, Spain and NIF (Tax Identification Number) B87531562 (hereinafter, “AQ ACENTOR”).
AQ ACENTOR has formally appointed a Data Protection Delegate who can be contacted at: email@example.com
Why do we process your personal data?
Personal data processed through this website or through other channels made available by AQ ACENTOR may be processed by AQ ACENTOR for the following purposes:
- Purpose 1. Contact.
- Data processed for this purpose: Identification and contact data when a user shows interest in the services provided by AQ ACENTOR. For example, your first and last name, your e-mail address and your telephone number. We may also process other types of data, such as IP address, browser or operating system, to the extent necessary to ensure that the website can be browsed properly.
- Description of the purpose: Maintain contact between AQ ACENTOR and the User as well as manage the queries that the User submits through this Website’s “Contact” tab or by calling our contact telephone.
- Lawful basis for processing: Execution of the legal relationship that arises from the moment you get in touch with us through the corresponding form, through the form on any real estate portal we participate in or by calling the company’s contact telephone numbers.
- Purpose 2. We call you.
- Data processed for this purpose: Identification data, such as name and surname. Contact information, such as telephone number or e-mail address.
- Description of the purpose: To contact the User who shows interest in a promotion and provides us with his/her data through the forms made available for this purpose.
- Lawful basis for processing: As with the first purpose of the processing, we base the legitimacy to process your data on the execution of the legal relationship that arises from the moment you get in touch with us through the corresponding form, through the form on any real estate portal we participate in or by calling the company’s contact telephone numbers.
- Purpose 3. Sending our own advertising and promotions.
- Data processed for this purpose: Identifying information, such as your first and last name. Contact information, e-mail address.
- Description of the purpose: If the User gives his/her consent, we shall send advertising or promotional information that may be of interest through postal, telephone or electronic means (e-mail, SMS and other means of electronic communication) relating to products or services that AQ ACENTOR sells.
- Lawful basis for processing: We process data with a view to sending advertising and information on promotions based on the consent that the user gives us by ticking the corresponding box.
- Purpose 4. Third-party advertising.
- Data processed for this purpose: Identifying information, such as your first and last name. Contact information, e-mail address. Any other type of data provided through the free text fields in the website forms.
- Description of the purpose: If the User gives his/her consent, we shall send him/her commercial information about third-party entities engaged in the provision of services for the home that may be of interest to him/her through postal, telephone or electronic means (e-mail, SMS and other means of electronic communication) related to the products or services that the aforementioned companies sell.
- Lawful basis for processing: Your consent will always be the lawful basis for us to send commercial information about products from third-party companies.
- Purpose 5. Conduct statistical analysis and market research with a view to improving services.
- Data processed for this purpose: Identification data, data related to personal and social characteristics.
- Description of the purpose: To draw up statistical analysis on the use of the services that AQ ACENTOR makes available to its users and to evaluate the quality thereof. These studies may involve obtaining inferences based on the calculation of probabilities, surveys on the degree of satisfaction with the products and services offered, analysis of market trends and service quality control.
- Lawful basis for processing: We base this processing on the legitimate interest of AQ ACENTOR vis-à-vis the continuous improvement of the company’s business model and the correction of any defects that may be spotted as part of the process of delivering services and products.
Should you wish to obtain more information regarding the legitimate interest invoked by AQ ACENTOR, you may contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will your data be communicated to?
Should you give us your consent, AQ ACENTOR may transfer your data to third parties that provide services related to the home so that they can send you commercial information about their products or services. Furthermore, with respect to other types of processing other than third-party advertising, AQ ACENTOR hereby states that the data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Competent national or international authorities, including judicial bodies, regulatory and supervisory bodies and National Security Forces and Corps.
Furthermore, please note that the provision of the services made available through this Website requires the involvement of third-party service providers (e.g., web hosting and infrastructure, customer management tools, etc.) who shall process your personal data under our responsibility, on our behalf and following our instructions.
How long will we store your data?
AQ ACENTOR shall store your personal data for the time necessary to carry out the purpose(s) of processing it.
Subsequently, as long as the user has not exercised his/her right of deletion, the data shall be stored for the legal periods applicable in each case, taking into account the type of data, as well as the purpose of the processing.
In any case, the user may request detailed information on the data retention periods at AQ ACENTOR by contacting our Data Protection Delegate, who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
What personal data must you provide us with in each case and what must you guarantee us?
AQ ACENTOR hereby informs Users that, when personal data are collected through a form made available through our website, users must provide at least those data marked with an asterisk (*). Should this minimum data, deemed to be necessary, not be provided, AQ ACENTOR shall not be able to deal with the User’s consultation or request.
The User hereby guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
What are your rights vis-à-vis your personal data?
AQ ACENTOR hereby informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data.
Furthermore, AQ ACENTOR hereby informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you deem to be inaccurate, and that are processed by AQ ACENTOR, as well as the right to request your data to be deleted when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we hereby inform you that we shall only store the data for which you have requested limitation of processing to exercise or defend legal claims.
- Data portability: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred by AQ ACENTOR to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we shall stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for legitimate reasons or to exercise or defend legal claims.
We also hereby remind you that you have the right to object, at any time, to the sending of advertising of AQ ACENTOR’s own products and services, as well as to withdraw any of the consents you may have given for your data to be processed, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal thereof.
AQ ACENTOR hereby informs you that you may exercise your rights over your personal data by writing to AQ ACENTOR, with reference “Exercise of Rights – AQ ACENTOR”, which must be accompanied by a copy of your DNI, NIE, Passport or equivalent document, on both sides, in order to prove your identity.
Requests may be sent to any of the following addresses:
- AQ Acentor Development, S.L., Edificio Torre Espacio, Paseo de la Castellana, 259 D, 28046 Madrid, Spain.
AQ ACENTOR shall provide you with the requested information within a maximum period of 1 month from receipt of the request, although we hereby inform you that this period may be extended for another 2 months due to the complexity and number of requests.
Lastly, AQ ACENTOR hereby informs you that you may file a complaint before the competent Data Protection Control Authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency. (www.aepd.es). Nevertheless, firstly you may file a complaint with our Data Protection Delegate, who shall endeavour to resolve your complaint within a maximum period of two months.